800-G DUAL POWER SOURCED
The 800-G is the only dual power source insulation blowing equipment capable of switching from electric to gas, to assure the contractor is NEVER without power.Krendl Machine designed the 800-G for the insulation contractor who may not always have a readily available power source. Our 800-G has the capability of switching between power sources to always make sure you can finish a job. It is targeted for projects that may or may not have power available.
- Usage: Professinal Contractor
- Style: Airlock
- Material: Cellulose/Fiberglass
- Production Rate: 2320 lbs/hr (1052kg/hr) 900 lbs/hr (408 kg/hr) 77 Bags per hour 27-29 Bags per hour
- Hopper Capacity: 17 cu. ft. (.48m) * includes fold down door
Weight: 950 lbs (431 kg)
Dimensions: 34.5" w x 68" L x 72" H ( 88cm x 173cm x 183cm)
Power Requirements: Standard 9500 watt generator (included)
Hopper Capacity: 17 cu. ft. (.48m) * includes fold down door
Airlock: 14" x 10" diameter (36cm x 25 cm diameter) 3" (7.6cm) outlet
Material Production Rate:
* lbs/hr (kg/hr) rating with 100 ft. (30.5 m.) of 2 1/2″ (6.4 cm.) hose at 10 ft. (3.1 m.) elevation.
Manufacturer’s product brand, density and variable blowing conditions will affect production rate.
CELLULOSE 2320 (1052) 77 Bags per hour
FIBERGLASS 900 (408) 27-29 Bags per hour